Sunday 10 August 2003

Summer is officially Over

Well, thats it, summer is officially over. The Taw & Torridge regs have arrived.
I will once again remind you folks that have never done this event how much fun this one can be.   Warm sunny day (usually), hills that are challenging without being rough, wonderful atmosphere and a lot closer to the midlands and home counties than you might think.    With 3 weeks between it and the Edinburgh, it is positioned just right to shake the car down prior to shaking it up on the Derbyshire stones.
 
Be there or be square.
(do people still say that?)

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone fancy a day out in a Marlin? I have an entry for the Taw and Torridge but, currently, no passenger. If anyone's interested, or knows anyone else who may be interested, please e-mail me (andrew.k-brown@virgin.net) ASAP.   Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrew,   Did you get a passenger? I was very tempted but time seems to get harder and harder doesn't it? What with Mountain Biking, A Trials Car that needs work, the wifes car failing the MOT and the junior member of the family going to University I have been under pressure! Oh! and I haven't mentioned business, but then trialling is all about trying to get away from that!   Certainly once the Edinbugh is out of the way I am game for doing some passengering in an open car.   Michael

    ReplyDelete