Tuesday 1 February 2005

my exmoor 2005

Well done to John Barthram and Rodney Murch on another great Exmoor. My passenger and I had a really enjoyable day, The severity of the sections was just about perfect for my class and I would say about right for most of the others judging by the results.We finished well within time, luckily just before the rain started! We blotted our copybook in Molland woods, thanks to the previous competitor digging out half the hill, but then, thats trialling I suppose. Never mind, cleaning Floyds more than made up for it! ;-). Once again thanks to all concerned for a well organised event, roll on the Lands End!  p.s. Most of the lanes used on this trial I play with on a regular basis, why do they seem to be more difficult when you are being observed?

No comments:

Post a Comment