Thursday 2 March 2006

Email notification of message board

Just wondering if its my email account or this msn community site: checked my email today (last checked Tuesday) and theres an email dated 28/2 of Simon Woodall's post 'Help Wanted' which he posted on 01/02 ! Wonder which server that had been stuck on......(and before you ask its not an excuse for not offering to help - I saw the original post weeks ago...)
Talking of messages I notice that the 'What do I do now?' thread shows 30 replys but when I look it jumps from message 1 to message 16 - so is the system pruning messages?
 
Just curious
 
Stuart Cairney 

1 comment:

  1. Similar with me Stuart. I dont get messages in sequence, sometimes dont get individual messages and can also get messages days later.
    Myke.

    ReplyDelete