Sunday 29 October 2006

Fiat Twin cam engine & 5speed Box for sale

 Hi there,
I have a Fiat twin cam 8 valve engine (131)and RWD 5 speed Arbarth gear box and propshaft for sale.
Arbarth box is alloy and has Arbarth quick shift casting fitted.
Much too big to fit into my Liege!
Surplus to requirements and getting in my way in the garage.
I would like to think the Classic Trials folk would have a use for it.
 
(I could take it down to the Allen Trial For a small fee if this helps)
.
Tel 01706 645871 Work( 9-5)
Thank Steve
 

3 comments:

  1. Steve, The phone number below appears to be incorrect, is there another recommended method of contact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! 01706 645781 You should  see how many  mistakes I made on the old Hand written MOT's The Computer system is great! Car MOT's up Nov 5th to over 짙50.00  

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOLD NOW THANKS!   Happy its gone to a Classic Trials man.   Cheers

    ReplyDelete