Monday 20 November 2006

Tucks Cross Trial

Had an email from Nick Bowler who was recently posed this question:-
 
I wonder if you could help please? I am trying to find details of the
"Tuck Cross Trial", I had printed them from the web, but have lost them, and try as I may cannot find them nor can I remember details of the site from which I
took them. This Trial is regarded as a "classic", and takes place either in the
Wessex centre, or the South Western centre. Thanking you in advance.
D. Edmund Brady.
 
From the reference to "centre" I presume its a bike event. Can anyone shed any light.
 
Michael

2 comments:

  1. The Tuck Cross is/was organised by BSSA Wessex.  Thats a Bristol club.
    It was part of the Sammy Miller Championship in 2004/5 but I'm not sure its still run.    Its a February event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simon - I have emailed Nick the link to your reply. - Michael

    ReplyDelete