Sunday 28 January 2007

165 x 15 TYRES FOR SALE

FOR SALE

 

I have for sale a quantity of 35 brand new & unused Motorway remould steel braced tyres size 165x15 [ Michelin MX pattern, ACTC approved & considered by many to be the best pattern available]. Additionally I have a matching quantity of brand new & unused 155/165x15 inner tubes. All have been dark stored in cool conditions. I had the tyres specially made. A few are moulded on Michelin carcasses, and I can select these if anyone would particularly like them. Tyres are £25 each individually, £22 each for a minimum of six, £20 each for a minimum of ten & tubes £4 each any quantity. I’d prefer that they are collected (from Hertfordshire AL8), but I’m willing to deliver or meet up with you for the cost of the fuel up to a reasonable distance. In absolute extreme circumstances I will send by courier – the cost would be £10 per 2 tyres. I’d prefer to sell in lots rather than singles.

 

Initially please contact me by email: Murray MacDonald murray1302@gmail.com

2 comments: