Friday 15 July 2011

Message to Clegg1172

Thank you for your application to join Classical Gas. However, your application is not in accordance with our rules. You haven't used your real name as your user ID. To be a member we must know and publish your real name.

Check out our rules by following the link to "Joining Classical Gas" on our main page athttp://classicaltrials.multiply.com/ and let me have the relevant information if you want to come on board.

You can reply to this message. Send me a Personal Message through Multiply or email me on mleete24@hotmail.com

Michael

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve. Half wondered if it was you but I thought you were a member as stevekenny. Just looked that up and see it doesn't exist any more! These computers, I don't think they or that interweb thing will ever catch on. Hope all is going good for you. Missed you on The Ilkley

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules,
    No not yet
    Do you know anyone?
    It will be sold.or my take px for classic bike BSA, Norton.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete