Thursday 11 August 2011

"Censored" Classical Gas

Facebook the march of censorship. If you aren't in the "club" you can't see it!!

I can see from the window in the main Classical Gas that Michael is disappointed that the posts don't all appear. Not as disappointed as I am that the free to see for all message board is become a thing of past and a form of censorship - dig dig :) - has arrived at Classical Gas.

Thinking ahead how will people just be able to browse in the future.

Of course the Facebook mantra of getting everyone in the world on Facebook might come true but personally I believe it to be such a bad idea.

Still it will save me some time every week having a look!

3 comments:

  1. Not sure why you think CG is censored Mark. Anyone can view the Classical Gas Multiply Group or Facebook page by clicking on the links at www.classictrials.co.uk. You do need to join to post on either but they are both free access to view.

    I found a way to stream the CG Facebook page to www.classictrials.co.uk but at the moment it only streams my stuff. Hopefully I will be able to sort out the parameters to stream everything.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. My error as I thought that with no account you can't look but with a direct search you can look and then post on multiply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries. Always appreciate feedback

    Michael

    ReplyDelete