Friday 17 December 1999

Pictures(s) of Sporting Trial Cars


Hi everyone,
Stimulated by my recent article on "JABS" I have received a very nice contribution about Sporting Trials for Classical Gas. However, it doesn't have any pictures. Does anyone have any pictures of a modern Sporting Trials car they could e-mail me.
I have searched the net to little avail. (I found two, but neither are really what I want aws one is quite old and the other from New Zealand and the driver is wearing a crash hat!). One source could be the MSA  bulletin when they put in pictures to illustrate the championship table. However, I have thrown all mine away!
Michael

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Joe Caudle and Neil McHardy for sending Sporting Trial's pictures. I posted Mike Furse's Glouster Trial piece this morning.http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MLeete/homepage.htmMichael

    ReplyDelete