Thursday 21 September 2000

Edinburgh and stuff

Hi everyone,

Has anyone got their Edinburgh route etc thru' yet? I haven't got mine yet and I'm wondering if it's just me. Great of course to be able to see the runners and riders over on the MCC site, thanks Simon.

Also does the Exeter entry form come with the Edinburgh route? Need to plan to be around if it is!

I will also take the time to mention I am having to spend every second when I am not working or sleeping putting my Beetle back together. There is a very short time left and a mega amont of work to do. In consequence I have not been able to spend a lot of time working on the Classical Gas web site. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon. However, at this stage I may be writing my Edinburgh report from a marshals point of view!

There are a couple of classics scheduled before the Edinburgh. Pictures and words would be very welcome forn the web site. You can let me have them by posting them here or e-mail me on mleete24@hotmail.com

See you soon.

Michael

2 comments:

  1. Exeter regs are out today, 21st Sept. Complete with Triple and next membership form.A question arising from the entry form concerns the ACU Yellow form.Will my MSA Comp. Licence number be OK? Does it only apply to the motorbikes? Mark 

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that stuff is for bikers. Stuff was at home when I got back to from the day job. My good lady went and posted it while I worked on getting the engine back in the Beetle.btw - According to the program Alan Foster's going to busy. He's both a competitor and a scruitineer. Could only happen in the MCC!!Michael

    ReplyDelete