Wednesday 20 February 2002

A book about the Troll

Hi everyone
 
I have just embarked on the research for a book I am about to write about the Trolls, more specifically the T6 model. The book will contain history of the model, technical details, competition successes, and of course a lot of stories from those roitous days of the Troll owners in the late 80's and early 90's. I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who has photos, copies of published articles, letters etc pertaining to the Troll T6's.  I woul d also like to update my ownership records and to hear from current owners about their exploits and Troll related stories they may have that are suitable for publication. I do have the original chassis register and all the MCC/ACTC trials route cards and results from my period of competing. Peter James has given me his blessing and full co-operation for the book.
You can contact me on e-mail: dandaa@turk.net  tel/fax: 00 90 252 476 7951 or write to David  Alderson, Gulhak Mahallesi, 41 Sokak No:9, Turunc/Marmaris, Turkey. I will be in Uk early August to look over suitable material for the book.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes and good trialling, David Alderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment