Sunday 3 February 2002

Beetle Towbar and bits

German made towbar for swing-axle Beetle.Complete with all brackets and socket/wiring. Appears to be either powder or plastic coated (apart from a small area at rear where it touched down on the approach to Nailsworth Ladder !)
짙35.
1967/68 1500 Beetle gearbox complete with shafts/backplates/drums. 짙65.
Ditto. nearside front wing in good shape. 짙10.
Ditto. Front and rear screens. 짙20 the pair.
 
1965/66 'ish Cortina 1500 GT gearbox and complete remote control (no bellhousing). Appears A1 ... it is a spare from my Dellow days that I never had cause to use. I reckon it is a bit of a rarity now ..... worth £90 - unless you can convince me otherwise!
 
Know anyone with a V8 Ford Pilot ? I have a pair of rear brake drums complete with brake shoes/actuators/adjusters, also for same a pair of rear axle Jackall units.
Fed up with tripping over them. 짙30 the lot.
If you are interested, give me a ring on 01938 561399 early evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment