Wednesday 10 July 2002

Clee Hills on TV

I thought the Clee Hills program on TV last night was pretty good. OK, some of it was a bit superficial but thats the way it is these days in the name of "entertaimnent"!
 
I thought the pictures were really good. Just shows what a really proffessional camera man can do.
 
A particular well done to Simon. I thought you did a great PR job for the sport.
 
Next time anyone sees Tony Mason can they explain the difference between a Classic and a PCT!
 
Anyone else see it and what did you think.
 
Michaelo

1 comment:

  1. I managed to have a look at a video recording and thought it came across quite well and certainly cannot do the sport any harm. The general shots were good and Simon explained the sport well. I am sure the general motoring public wouuld have found it all interesting. Stuart Harrold

    ReplyDelete