Wednesday 2 October 2002

Message for Giles

Hi Giles,
 
I have removed you from membership so you can re-join using your original nickname of "Giles".
 
Note to other members - Giles dropped me a note saying he couldn't log on to the community because Microsoft had dropped him out becuase he hadn't logged on for 30 days. To keep your membership alive you need to log on to the community at least every 30 days even if you don't post any messages. You can re-join of course but if you want to use the same Nickname and/or password you need to let me know. I will then delete your original membership and you can re-join using the old sign-on's.
 
Michael
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michael

    I have set the option to have the messages sent to my email address. Do you
    know if this keeps my membership alive or do I still need to log in every 30
    days?

    Thanks
    Pete
    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
    Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.393 / Virus Database: 223 - Release Date: 30/09/2002

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pete,   I believe, but I am not sure, that you need to log on every 30 days to keep the account and/or membership alive. This is general for free accounts as it clears out the "one timers" from taking up space on the providers server.   Will I see you on the Edinburgh?   Michael

    ReplyDelete