Tuesday 22 October 2002

Some Buckler History

I received the following interesting e-mail from Mike Parrott
 
I read the bit about ERD96 on your website and was interested in the tax applied to completed cars back then.  I've either forgotten, or was not aware of the way the car was bought.  Trust my late father to find a way around any taxes !!  Derek Buckler brought the car to our place in Bournemouth in a completed state.  I remember he had his elder son with him.  He was just a young boy at the time.  I thought you might be interested in this additional information.
I enjoyed your website. 
                    Regards,
                            Mike Parrott
 
Some of my Buckler stuff can be found by clicking the links below
 
 
and this is the piece Mike read that mentioned his Dad.
 
 
 
Michael
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment