Wednesday 17 December 2003

BMW 318i for sale

I have the aforementioned car for sale. I had it in my mind to use it for trials, but
only got so far and then bought an Arkley to use instead. It has 5 months Tax and 11 months MOT. The front bumper has been removed and the indicators and number plate relocated. It has a brand new kenlowe fan fitted with sensor and adjustable cut-out. It also has a new K&N filter fitted (merely to remove weight from the front of the car as I doubt it increases performance much and the original airbox is heavy.) It is a 2 door model with wind up windows so is pretty much the lightest E30 shell in the range. It is a 1987 model and is very sound. It looks as if someone previous to me has had some new panels fitted at the front. I am open to offers. Give me a ring on 01453 833265 after 8.00 pm evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment