Tuesday 20 April 2004

Marlin rear brakes

To any Marlin owner . I am trying to obtain new rear brake slave clyinders .I Quote A Marina 10cwt van axle to my lacal motoquip shop & so far I have had 3differant ones none of which were right. Has anyone got a part Number in there records that may help me . would there have been a fashionable mod done not using Marina Van clyinders if so what ,I have obtained  linings and these are OK. The car was previously owned by George Francis in Stanstedt does any one know the car & mod made to it.

2 comments:

  1. may not be of much help on this occasion, have you looked through www.brakepart.co.uk . They list loads of parts for british cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one to try is http://www.powertrackbrakes.co.uk/index.html I have just got some cylinders for my Dellow from them. It having been a conversion to hydraulic they could have come from anywhere but sending the numbers on the casing and a couple of pictures produced the goods from Paul. Ordered them on the phone yesterday and they came today.   Michael

    ReplyDelete