Wednesday 28 April 2004

Section Begins website

My 'Sections Begins' website has now been moved to a new server. The web address is unchanged and the Home Page is still accessible at http://www.wheelspin.org.uk
 
Any links starting http://www.knightlybrown.net/sectionbegins/ which you may have bookmarked in the past will now generate an error message as the files have been removed. Please enter the new site through the Home Page and update your links.
 
I have changed the Home Page, updated some of the styles, and taken the opportunity to improve the performance of some of the hidden 'techie' bits. I might even get around to updating some of the content when I have received corrections to the Lands End Provisional Results (I believe there are a number of errors affecting the placings in the Marlin MCC League). I also have some updated information on the exact whereabouts of 'Juniper' - the infamous PreWar Cotswolds trials hill, and the latest on the DEFRA Consultation exercise.
 
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment