Tuesday 12 October 2004

Marlin for Sale

Posted on behalf of Roger Dudley who is looking for a LWB Marlin.
 
Michael
 
I can't remember any of my passwords!. 
There is a 1800 cc Marlin for sale on FindIt uk website.  It is for sale by somebody that has been a member of Falcon and the car has done a Brickhill trial according to the owner. The car {from a phone call} appears to be correctly registered, tax exempt with a sump guard.  Only £1500.00 but Short wheel base - no good for me!!!! but seems like a good buy for somebody.  There is a photo with the advert.
 
Do you know anybody who might be interested?
 
Roger Dudley
 
Roger - I think I saw this and reconised it as Neil Denhams Maroon car. It is a YKC car and originally had an O series engine. Neil was a keen Falcon member for a number of years and used it at Brickhill and some MCC events. Neil had come down from the North to work in Milton Keynes in the photograhic trade and went back again a few years later. I know I have some pictures on CG but I can't find them!
 
Michael

1 comment:

  1. It's short wheelbase, so won't suit Roger, but Patrick Robotham is selling the ex-Terry Mattin, ex-Tony Squires, B-Series-engined Marlin. More info in the latest MCC News of the Week at: http://www.themotorcyclingclub.org.uk/news/20041009news.htm and I'll have some pictures on my Sections Begins website shortly. This is a very well-sorted car and looks good value to me at £2500.   Andrew

    ReplyDelete