Sunday 5 February 2006

Cotswold Clouds Photos

I have added my Photos from todays Cotswold Clouds.  They are in 4 Galleries:-
 
Photos at the Start:-
 
Photos at Nailsworth Ladder 1st half of Entry List
 
Photos at Nailsworth Ladder 2nd half of Entry List
 
Photos at Climperwell
 
If have loaded Low resolution, poor qualities of all my reasonable photos, over the next few days I will try to Edit and Load better quality copies of the beter ones.
You can help me decide which ones are the best by using the comment facility on each photo.
 
If you want better quality copies of any ofthem let me kow either via the board or by the comments feature and I will organise things.
 
Finaly some of these will be available on Michael's DVD, let us know which ones you want.
 
Dave Cook
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Mike, Nick and especially Dave for the excellent photos - and posted so quickly.   I especially like the under chassis shots on Nailsworth.   I think I have just discovered that I must be using about 5000 revs too few on that restart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave has published a gallery of the class winners here http://hoits.smugmug.com/gallery/1195711/1/55934479   PS - Classical Gas is still not operational.   Michael

    ReplyDelete