Thursday 17 May 2007

Peking to Paris Motor Challenge Rally 2007

 
Hi Everyone.
 
If you are interested in following me and Pamela Reid on our journey in a 1960 Sunbeam Rapier on the Peking to Paris Motor Challenge Rally 2007. You can look at the following. We are car number 118, in the Classic category pre 1961.
 
The Offical Rally Website: www.pekingparis.com
Remembering there are 134 cars, so our news maybe limited unless we're up in the 10 top (we wish) or having problems (which I don't want either).
 
Our Sponsor's Enersol. www.enersolcorp.com
There should be a link from 27th May. Click on Team Enersol - Peking to Paris.
 
...and yes Michael, I finally set up a blog...
Where I hope to write when I can. I can't upload photos but the Enersol website should be uploading them to their website, as and when we send them.
 
We leave for Beijing this Sunday, collect our car from the port on friday, Scruitineering is on Saturday. Serveral dinners and a big send off at the Great Wall of China, 60 kms from Beijing at 7.30am on Sunday 27th May.
 
We are raising money for Save the Children and if you fancy you can visit their website www.savethechildren.org.uk
 
I'll see you all at a trial sometime in the Autumn.
 
Best Wishes
Nicola Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment