Wednesday 3 September 2008

Photo's Wanted

Our local NHS in-house  magazine is running a series of articles on staff entitled 'What I do at the weekends'.  Last issue was a member of staff who was a passenger in a sidecar racing outfit (we're not all nutters - honest!) the next issue features a scuba diver and the following issue a passenger in a trials car - me!
If any one has a photo , clearly showing me as a passenger, of Ed's Dellow replica 592  AHT and wouldn't mind them being published. (unfortunately payment is not available - all the spare cash is for middle management, executive's and consultant's salaries and expenses!) please contact me on hespian1@btopenworld.com . Please put 'Trials Photo's as email header as I get up to 100 spams a day.
 
Steve Nikel
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Did you do the Land's End Centenary? If you did have a look at http://grahamwhiting62.fotopic.net in the land's End Centenary collection, let me know which picture is you and I can send you a high res copy.

    ReplyDelete