Friday 10 June 2011

LIEGE for sale class 7 car

Hi there

I have for sale my LIEGE Class 7  trials car. taxed & tested till next year

This fun little car has provided me with hours of fun and many awards over the years

V5 states LIEGE so no MOT problems here.(SVA  tested also)

Included in the price will be many spares with the car,gearboxes,spare engine,nose cone, a number of tyres,custom built galvanized trailer.

Please call me if you wish to buy the Liege

Tel 01706 645781 work

mobile 07531 701877

Thanks

Steve kenny

5 comments:

  1. Hi mate, that`s sad news for the Liege group.
    Have you decided to go into class8 with a Troll or is it because you have heard about me taking over the club magazine.Lol.
    Are you planning to sell before Cholmondeley Pageant of Power.
    Cheers Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules
    Its Family commitments taking over my Sundays.Not been near the Liege since the Northern trial.
    Sorry Troll no good for me and my frame.I dont fit in it,I think you have a picture of me trying my best to fit in a Troll.
    I wish Mark all the best on the Troll enterprise and if he made a bigger cabin for my big body,I would place an order for one.
    Good luck with relaunch of Liege Mag can't wait to see whats on page 3??? (S3)
    Sorry its a no show fo CPOP
    Could see me in a year or three
    cheers
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve,
    Sorry to be losing you from the Liege ranks.
    Have you considered keeping the car and selling the family?
    Cheers, Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it for a year or three or you will want it back in 12 months. It wont be the same on trials without the challenge of trying to keep up with you and the banter will be missed. Don't leave us Steve!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liege now sold !

    New owner should be out with car Lands End 2012 this Easter.

    ReplyDelete