Friday 11 August 2000

For Sale

I hope Michael will not object to using the board for selling things.
I have a large scuba divers tank which I planned to use for blowing up tyres on my Troll. When I say large its about 8 inches diameter and 27 inches long (200mm dia. x 700mm long. It still has an in date test certificate so is easy to get refilled with compressed air at any dive shop. My problem is it is far to large to fit in or on the Troll, but could easily be lost in a 'tin top'. Thus its up for sale for what I paid for it, 짙40. Delivery can be arranged, possibly the Exe vally trial on the 17th. Sep.
Stuart Harrol

1 comment:

  1. Stuart, No problems with For Sale and Wanted - I think that's a good use odf the community. Bit disapointed it's only the tank you are selling. I fancy a Troll!M

    ReplyDelete