Sunday 3 December 2000

Troll for sale

Adrienne and I are selling up and moving permanently to warmer climes overseas. Therefore my championship winning Troll T6E (The White Troll) is for now sale.

Built and prepared by me in 1991, maintained throughout it's competition life regardless of cost. It has had a relatively quiet life for the past couple of years. The ultimate Troll spec. 1700cc X-flow giving 110bhp on twin SU's, 2000E 3 rail gearbox, 4.44 diff on Fack carrier, wire wheels, fully trimmed etc. etc. Call me on 01234 240 707 or mobile 0370 626 173 for full details and haggle on price. I can include a four wheel Brian James trailer in the deal if required.

Looking forward to hearing from all you prospective trials champions!

Best regards, David Alderson  

No comments:

Post a Comment