Monday 27 November 2000

Allen Trial Video on the web

Hi guys and girls - try this.
 
Follow the link by clicking on www.idrive.com
 
Then use
 
USER NAME = classicalgas
 
PASSWORD = trials
 
then login
 
You will see the file Allen Stuart Cairney on Burledge
 
You can either run it direct or download it and run it later. If you have problems go to
 
Programs
Accessories
Entertainment
Windows Media Player
 
Try it - if it works let me know and I will upload some more
 
btw you can post youtr own stuff there
 
Michael
 

2 comments:

  1. I had to change the setting for audio playback in control panel as you suggested then it worked fine. Thanks Michael, I thought it was good but then I might be biased....- I'm now trying to couple my sound card to the hi-fi so that I can get the full effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted some more AVI's (video's) today. One of the Trojan on Guys, David Thompsson on Guys and Clive Booth on JohnWalker. Just a few extra comments. The Trojan one is about 2.5 meg (so you can hear that wonderful noise!). this means on a 56 Kb modem like you wiull have at home it could take around 15 minutes to download. The others are shorter and will take around 5 to 10 minutes.  It's best to download them and run thru Windows Media Player. They won't come our very well in Real Player. let me know if you have any problems.   Michael

    ReplyDelete