Monday 29 January 2001

Falcon's March Hare Classic - 11th March

Murrays March Hare Classic Trial - 11th March
 
Starting and Finishing just off the A1(M) near Stevenage in Hertfordshire
 
Approximately 15 sections (at least 4 on "real roads") over approximately 80 road miles.
 
Clubsport Permit Event - No Competition Licence necessary - You just have to be a member of the MCC or Falcon.
 
It will be smooth enough to take part in your "pride and joy" and still be able to drive it home, but competitive enough so the battle between the class eights should be decided on the hills.
 
The regs are now out and I will mail them to people who have already contacted me over the next few days.
 
Otherwise e-mail me your name and Snail Mail and I will post you a set.
 
Michael
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Michael, I sent an eMail to john Parsons asking for a set. Please eMail if easier. Look forward to trialing in a new bit of country.
    Stuart Harrold

    ReplyDelete