Sunday 3 November 2002

Help required

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to piece together a history of the Falcon Motor Club, to eventually turn it into a book. I have already collected a lot of interesting pieces from club members past and present. What I really need is information on The March Hare Trials and The Guy Fawkes Trials of the fifties and sixties. Pictures, reports, results, old route cards, anything to make the story more complete. Recently I was handed a copy of the results from the 1961 Guy Fawkes Trial, so I know that the information is out there.

If you have any of the above pictures, reports, results Etc., please contact me via the E-mail address below.

Falcon also ran Road Rallies up until the late seventies. If by any chance you have information on those events or the Sprints that were held at Snetterton and Duxford, that would be helpful as well and would be appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike Hayward.

Contact via E-mail: mike_hayward34@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment