Monday 9 January 2006

Power of the internet???

Just seeing if the internet is as powerful as claimed...
 
I am badly in need of a passenger for the Clee Hills.  Its the Camel Vale dinner the Friday before so that's removed a few possibilities.  My boys are both committed rugby - so there goes another chance.  My other (and far better) half wouldn't go in a trials car for all the tea in China and India. 
 
So I'm a bit stuck.  If anyone out there fancies a day on a top trial in a class 4 Beetle, please do give me a ring on 07879 454268 or e mail me on this address.
 
Pete

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pete   I have given your number to Dad (Bill) who is interested and visiting his my step sister that weekend in the area.   regards Mark    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark.  Bill contacted me and is signed up.   Pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see if this will work a second time ... I am now also in need of a passenger for the Clee Hills next weekend. Adrian T-P (who was passengering) anticipates having to work next Sunday, Plans 'B' and 'C' are both unavailable, so ... does anyone fancy a day out in a probably-somewhere in the middle-of-the-class Marlin? If so - please call 07980 897361 or e-mail andrew.k-brown@virgin.net.   Thanks in anticipation   Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it does! Message posted at 5.00pm, passenger fixed-up by 8.00pm.   Andrew

    ReplyDelete