Sunday 15 January 2006

Wanted - Acerbis roadbook holder

I am delighted to have persuaded my brother to join me in bike class on the Lands End Trial - we will both be on Yamaha TTR250s. Thanks to Simon for getting Trev's membership sorted quickly to enable us to get our entries in. I am amazed how quickly the ACU dealt with our licences - excellent!
 
The point of this messgae is to ask if anyone out there has a s/h Acerbis roadbook for sale, or knows of one for sale, please?
 
I am not very good with the Tupperware and the thought of spoiling our event with a bodged roadbook holder exploding or leaking isn't attractive!
 
Sadly I was suffering the flu so didn't get to see any of the Exeter although Andy (fellow Devon TRF member) managed a gold on his Kawasaki outfit apparently.
 
Best wishes
 
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment