Wednesday 12 April 2006

Traveling Marshall?

A slight surprise in my LE information pack - a bright orange arm band and a little travelling marshall's report booklet! Can't find any instructions other than what's on the booklet.
 
Straightforward enough I suppose except for a suggestion that "Unattended Vehicles" are reported.  What is the intention behind that one - anyone know? I am sure it isn't to catch out the unwary motorcyclist dodging behind a hedge to answer a call of nature ;o)
 
Looking at the Bishop Path special test, is it safe to assume that it will be nigh on impossible to do the obstacle course in under 10 seconds? I am not a good multi tasker and trying to count to ten in my head whilst negotiating the obstacles will certainly mean some horizontal motorcycling :o(
 
Must check the weather forecast - last one I looked at said dry through to Saturday morning.
 
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment