Tuesday 5 February 2008

Cotswold Clouds

Hi everyone,
 
Another great day out on Sunday, met many of you at the start, I then covered Nailsworth in the morning, and Bulls Bank in the afternoon, until it got dark.  I would have like to go to the finish, but couldn't find my sat nav, and didn't have a clue where I was.  I found it eventually, I'd put it in a camera bag!
 
Anyway, I was very pleased with the way the photos turned out, particularly the Ladder, where a number of cars were spectacular.
 
As usual they are on Smugmug here
 
 
I took literally hundreds of photos so if you are not on Smugmug, and want a to see if I've got one of your car send me an e'mail and I'll see what I  can do.
 
Dave Cook

3 comments:

  1. An absolutely cracking set of photos again Dave. What the ones of the Ladder do show, if you study them carefully, is which drivers had their brains in gear and took the classic left-hand route to avoid the worst of the step - just watch the various historic YouTube movies. Except the three members of the Wall family who, although I'm sure they all had their brains in gear, were determined to have a family competition to see who could "pull the highest wheelie" - I think Dave just beats Chris, but it's close.   Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll drink to that Dave!!   I like "wheels in the air"! What great action shots!   When are you going to start covering the MCC events? Soon I hope.   Nigel Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done a couple of Lands End's   http://hoits.smugmug.com/Motor%20Sport/180060   and hope to be there again this year.   Dave Cook

    ReplyDelete