Thursday 27 November 2008

BMW trials car for sale

BMW 320i Trials Car

I have a trials prepared E30i BMW for sale. 6 cylinder 2.0L, brake pipes inside, sump and tank guard, raised 3” all round, with tyres, extinguisher, even comes with ballast, just jump in and Go!

Tax until Feb, Mot Jan, but could put a new one on for you.

Got Silver in last years Exeter, Bronze on Edinburgh, 2nd in class on Ebworth.

Can be seen in action at:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2cjNeSqAE

It’s the second BMW in Clip.

I’m looking for @ £600

If you are interested please contact me on 0797 192 8113, come and have a look, or a drive or whatever.

I also have another prepared BMW 320i.

It’s a red Automatic raised suspension, sump and tank guard, Mot bit rough around edges, looking for @£300 for this one.

Any interest give me a call.

Thanks for Looking

Andy Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment