Friday 6 February 2009

Mechanics Trial 15th March

Great day Trialing in the Cotswolds
Exceptional value - £25 entry
16+ non damaging sections , divided equally between traditional lanes , woodland and field tracks
Same start and finish venues as the Cotswold Clouds
Relaxed atmosphere , non championship event .
ACTC and MCC members invited

Regs and Entry forms available to from Stroud +D MC web site :
http://www.sanddmc.co.uk/
or trial secretary 01453766925 leave your name and address

Carl Talbot [ Clerk of the Course ]

7 comments:

  1. Can't get the link in Carls posted here on any of the machines at Chaos Manor. Seems to work at Carl's end but not here! Can I ask if other members can have a go and let me know how you get on.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solved my immediate problem by getting the regs via the ACTC site at http://www.actc.org.uk/news.htm however I would still like to know about the link to the Stroud site.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. The linked worked for me, but I am a Stroud member. ;-)

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worked for me too, Michael, you're just being punished for not putting an entry in for the Clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. insertAudioReply('classicaltrials:video:9','upload-classicaltrials-9','');

    ReplyDelete
  6. insertAudioReply('classicaltrials:video:10','upload-classicaltrials-10','');

    ReplyDelete
  7. The link to Strouds site now works for me to!

    ReplyDelete