Friday 25 June 2010

For Sale Dutton Melos Trials Project

After a lot of debate I've decided to offer my Dutton for sale.

I started the project over five years ago and collected a huge pile of sought after parts and started the re-build which is about half way through. Wife, kids, house extension and running my own business has meant I look at it in the garage more than ever so it's up for sale to the trials community before ebay gets a look.

Dutton's make really competitive Class 7 triallers and this one has most of the right bits.

Offers over £1500 spec sheet and photos attached.

Neil Morris 01453 824300 during the day

1 comment:

  1. Now breaking, huge stock a rare parts available phone if you need anything from the spec list or watch out for ebay over the coming weeks
    Neil

    ReplyDelete