Thursday 17 June 2010

The Definitive List of Marlins

I have just published a long-delayed update to the "Definitive List of Trials-Prepared Marlins" on my Wheelspin website at http://www.wheelspin.info/. There are, however, still lots of question marks, cars which I know have been sold but I don't know to whom, and other missing bits and pieces that make the list rather less than truly definitive. If anyone can fill in the gaps, notify me of errors, or provide any other nuggets of useful information, I'd be most grateful. Public comments can be posted here, or anything confidential emailed directly to me at andrew@andrewkb.net.

Thanks in anticipation.

Andrew

4 comments:

  1. Super piece of work Andrew. I think I have a couple more. The ex-Robin Howard car now owned by Ian lawson, Jonathan Baggots car and Mike Hinmans. Will come back with details. - Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing piece of work, Andrew you are a dedicated Marlin man, well done.
    Stuart Harrold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words, but don't forget the Troll Register at http://www.wheelspin.info/cars/troll.htm#020 ! Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. It goes without saying, the Troll Register is a masterpiece.
    Stuart Harrold

    ReplyDelete