Tuesday 3 September 2002

Edinburgh Marshals URGENTLY Required

If you are not competing on the Edinburgh this year, please,please, please, volunteer to marshal.    If you are a member of a club, persuade the club to get a group together to go and "do a hill".     If your old passenger is twidling his thumbs - send him along.
 
As of a week ago, the club had less that a quarter of the required quotient of marshals needed.     If this cannot be resolved, all the debate about night runs will be completely nulified 'cos we'll all be able to stay home in bed 'cos here won't be a trial with or without a night run.
 
If you can help, e-mail John Aley and tell him.   johnaley@portwrinkle.fsnet.co.uk
Thanks. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope the marshalls campaign is going well. I had an experienced guy contact me and I referred him on to John A.   btw - As usual I didn't make the Testing Trial as I was digging my Beetle out to get it ready for the winter. It would be super if anyone could e-mail me with a few words and/or pictures for the Classical Gas site.   Michael

    ReplyDelete