Sunday 15 September 2002

Falcon Pictures

Over the past 3 years I have taken hundreds of photos of Falcon club members (and others) and their cars taking part in club events. I have posted lots of them to the Falcon Website. Now I find that I am about to run out of my alloted space for pictures on MSN. I will probably delete some of the old albums in order to add new ones and that will help but it doesn't mean you won't be able see them any more.
 
I am thinking of creating some CDs with all the pictures I have ever taken of Falcon Events or events that Falconers take part in. When pictures are uploaded to the website MSN resizes them so that they don't take up as much room but the downside of that is they don't print out as clearly as they should. I would put all pictures onto the CDs in the same format as they were first created and in the case of my new camera some of the pictures are fabulous. See here http://groups.msn.com/FalconMotorClub/septembersurprise2002.msnw 
 
I will probably make one for each year. So there will be a 1999, 2000 and 2001 CD. Do you think members would be interested in buying these CDs? (All profits to Falcon MC). What would be a fair price for them?
 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment