Monday 6 January 2003

Exeter 2003 - Simms

Michael,
I have just posted a batch of photographs all taken at Simms, mostly these cover the morning motorcyclists. My quota for submitting pictures on your web page was "used up" hence I have posted some of the car pictures on the Dellow Register site and some on Andrew Browns Wheelspin - I still have about 30/40 car pictures that I am unable to post unless you can advise me how to.
Apologies to those motorcyclists who appear to be going down the hill, who knows who made it to the top and took the easier route back ?!!
Regards
John Mac

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,   Your pictures are really nice. Sorry you have hit Microsofts limit. The simple way round this is to sign up for a 2nd membership via a hotmail address. Goto www.hotmail.com and sigh up for a new hotmail acccount. Log onto hotmail using this new account. Then go to Classical Gas and take out a 2nd membership, You can do this as many times as you like!   Alternatively you can e-mail some of them to me mleete24@hotmail.com and I will put them up for you.   Best wishes.   Michael

    ReplyDelete