Tuesday 17 March 2009

Race For Life

Hallo to you all. Many of you have sponsered me for the last few years as I enter Race For Life to raise money for Cancer Research in memory of my Daughter, the mother of Alex whom many of you will have met at trial scrutineering. This year in June I will again attempt to raise as much money as possible for this cause. I know we are in a "Credit Crunch" But can I please ask you to support me if you can. You can donate on my website http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/juney/
Best Regards to all
June

1 comment:

  1. This is the time of year when those of you who say you are grateful to the marshals who make our sport possible to put your money where your mouths are.
    John, June & Alex support wholeheartedly your cause of Classic Trialling, now you can say thank you by supporting thier cause. Give lots online, or dump all your cash into the collections at the next couple of trials.

    ReplyDelete