Monday 26 October 2009

Bowler Nemesis EXR

From an off-hand comment at work, I happened upon this, the Bowler Nemesis EXR.

Surfing around Bowler's site it turns out this is some form of "civilised" version of their rally-raid car.

Interestingly though, the link for engine info takes you out to Jaguar's engine tech-info website.

So what we have here is a high ground clearance chassis, with good suspension, sump guards and apparently designed to be fitted with a 6-speed manual front-engine, rear-drive power train.

The question is, would it be in class 7 or class 8?

4 comments:

  1. Front engine rear drive saloon car. Sounds like Class 3 to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may well be right.

    Don't fancy the price tag though: £100k plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it would go into class 3 (the rule makers will know more than me), I want one, where's my piggy bank and large hammer. If I can't have one I don't want to compete against it in class 3, so 7 or 8 it is then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Front Engine, Rear drive, Not many made, sounds more like Class 7(c).
    It will need a spec sheet, if anyone can stop laughing long enough to write one.

    ReplyDelete