Monday 19 October 2009

New Photos of Ebworth and Edinburgh Trials

I have finally got around to posting my recent Photos of the Edinburgh triial and the Ebworth Trial.
They can be found here;
For the Edinburgh I was at Carlton, where the weather was great for Photography, with spectacular backdrops and plenty of light. Ebworth was rather different, taking place in a dark wood photography there is always a challenge, cut I think I managed to get a few good ones.
I hope you enjoy them
Dave Cook

2 comments:

  1. Dave, have tried to e mail you a few times but maybe they are going into your junk mail for some reason. Drop me a line when you get a moment please.Regards
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your e mail Dave and sent reply, hope you got it.
    Many thanks
    John

    ReplyDelete