Monday 24 January 2000

Clee Pictures

I have posted the digital pictures I took on the Clee in the Photo Album in their original Hi-Res format. The pics I use on the sites are normally reduced in size to speed loading so don't print out to well but these will be fine.

Please feel free to download my pics for personal use. In case you don't know how to do it let me explain.

Go into the photo album. In each folder you will see thumbnails of the pictures. Click on these or the adjacent link and the original image will appear on your machine.

Now right click on the picture and you should see a small menu. Now "Save file as" and it will be transferred to your hard disk. You are OK with *.jpg files but always be very careful if you download *.exe files from the internet as thay may contain viruses.

Let me know if you need any help.

Michael

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment