Saturday 1 January 2000

Skoda Parts

Happy New Year to one and all.

Last night at a party Fred Mills who bounces for Derek Reynold (I only mention this in case he is wrong in which case blame him or right in which case credit to him) mentioned that Benfield Motors Skoda branch in Newcastle are holding a sale of old Skoda parts for 짙1 each next Saturday and the one after. I know the first one may be a problem with the Exeter and all but the second may be of interest.

Their phone number is 0191 266 3543 or 0345 745 745. 

If you do negotiate anything with them I'm sure Fred, Derek or myself could pop in and collect the bits and deliver to the start of the Clee.

I can be reached on 01434 672109 evenings or 0191 219 4230 work 

Cheers

Tony

2 comments:

  1. Tony,I have let all my Skoda owning buddies know. I must know more than anyone else. There's Neil Bray and Simon Robson and my regular passenger Mike Hayward has got one as well.Michael

    ReplyDelete

  2. Here's the community Skoda OEM parts catalog for car brand fans and owners. The catalog contains Skoda diagrams and parts info.

    ReplyDelete