Friday 7 September 2007

MG Midget diffs

L&G,
It's a few years since I last campaigned my Midget (1992 was a 'few' years ago?!), so I offer for sale two diffs to suit an MG Midget that have been lurking in my garage all that time.
One is 8:43 the other looks to be 4.2:1.
They're both a bit grubby and need a good clean but appear to be complete and intact - in fact a complete strip and rebuild is recommended...
The housing of the 8:43 unit has a filler plug, so may be from a Minor van??
Looking for a new home for them...
Reasonable offers entertained.
Location - Between Bristol and Stroud.
John Griffith
MCC 3003C
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really great website, and I really like your essay. Thanks for your sharing.
    ed hardy bags/ed hardy clothing/ed hardy jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great website
    Thanks for your posting; Thanks for your sharing and essay.
    Hope you can keep going.


    moncler ghana

    ReplyDelete