Wednesday 7 February 2007

15" Wheels

I have spoken to Weller wheels about the possibility of manufacturing some suitable 4 x 15" wheels for trials use. They do not as yet have suitable tooling for any rims narrow enough for us, but they would be prepared to set up for these, if a reasonable quantity were ordered. They could also make the rims with a military type rim lock that would allow the tyres to stay on the rims come what may!.......
I need wheels with a 4x4" PCD to fit a BMC type axle, but they could be made with a dual PCD centre to also fit Ford 4.25" centres, or indeed other fitments.
No prices as yet,
Anybody interested?
Mark

4 comments:

  1. if any ones intrested i can cut a band  (usally 30mm)out of a 15"mondeo rim and weld together making a fairly strong wheel ,this would be a ford fitment though ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,   Well done, I tried to raise some interest from Weller last year and got no response from them. Definite yes from me, I'll take 4   SimonR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am up for 4 . Last time I spoke to them they were talking about very large minimum numbers. Let's hope that they will be more realistic this time.

    ReplyDelete