Saturday 24 February 2007

A load of SKODA

I have in my work shop two Skoda Estells which have been in dry storage for approx eight years.One has wide track axels from a Rapide and has been highly modified with all the bits and bobs to strengthen.....The engine is a136 Rapide eight port head, Webber, Group a exhaust pipes  etc. The other is prepared for rally or race mode with steel rollcage and harness seats etc. Engine with {Piper285 cam Webber SK inlet manifold Ashley exhaust. 5 spd  straight cut close ratio gearbox. Loads of mini  light wheelss, slicks and intermediate tyres. From the history file that came with the cars Was built to do the Skoda Trophy. This car is road legal and I will get it Moted.  I am tempted to keep and set them up for trials but I have a very busy work shop and limited time for more toys,.......... any interest to others

1 comment:

  1. I may have an interest in the first one......am not too concerned about shell condition......email me ?

    ReplyDelete