Sunday 5 October 2008

Edinborough Trial Photos

I didn't have too much on luck Saturday.  I went to the top of Banford Clough, to take photos, where the open ground allowed quite a bit of light in.  I did try to go lower down, but the trees stopped too much light.  That of course meant that I didn't see any of you who failed to get off the restart.  I also had a lot of trouble with rain on the lens, which gave a delightful "soft" feel to the photos, great for portraits, but not too much good for action photos.
 
Still some of the photos came out OK, and Bamford was set in lovely country side.
 
So here they are, Ive grouped them into:-
 
Bikes
 
Outfits
 
Saloon Cars
 
Open cars
 
If anyone wants decent copies let me know and I'll put them on my other site.
 
Dave Cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment