Sunday 3 October 1999

Just got back from the Edinburgh


Hi,

Just got back from The Edinburgh. Personally I had a great time, failed Great Hucklow but otherwise managed to climb everything. There were quite a few delays. First the bikes couldn't find any fuel. Then there were a couple of problem hills. Last person signed off about 8pm.

I hope to post something on the site later this evening. However it will probably take me around a week to put together a fuyll report. What I will probably do is put the drafts as a message here first as it is much quicker to put stuff on thw Web Community than on the web site.

I am after as much Edinburgh info as possible and would welcome it either as a message posted here or as an e-mail to mleete@compuserve.com

Many thanks for participating.

Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment