As I compile the ACTC Trials Section Database, I come across Sections that have been known by more than one name so I thought I'd share this information with you all and see if anyone knows any others:
- Today's Calton was known PreWar as Taddington Moor.
- Today's Corkscrew was known PreWar as Jenkins Chapel.
- Today's Crooked Mustard was known PreWar as Breakheart.
- Today's Darracott was known for the 1933 Lands End only as Gooseham.
- Today's Swan Rake was known as Hollinsclough until 1937.
- Today's Travers was previously known as Ubley Drove.
- Today's John Walker was previously known as Hall Lane.
- Bidgood Lane (Silverton) = Port Lane (Minehead).
- Bray Hill (Holsworthy) = High Bray (North Devon).
- Crackington (MCC) = Mineshop (Launceston).
- Higher Gabwell (MCC) = Higher Shells (Torbay).
- Rocky Thomas (MCC) = Milltown (Camel Vale).
- Upper Dean (MCC) = Lower Dean (Torbay) - strange but true, I think. Can anyone confirm?